For over 18 years Tuxedos of Lodi has been Lodi’s only full service men’s Tuxedo store specializing in fitting each customer with a specific style and to exacting specifications.
Lets face it, regardless of the designer or style of the Tuxedo or suit, a “proper fit” is the key when it comes to looking good. So no matter what the occasion, (Weddings, Proms, Winter Formals, Black tie dinners, Award Ceremonies, Valentines Day, a Cruise, etc…) we know that in dressing men for any formal occasion, it requires an attention to detail and we take pride in our fit. As formal wear specialist, it is what we do for a living, so we do it right. So to determine the fit, we measure and assemble and ensemble to meet the needs of each customer and since fit means comfort we make sure we have it right before you leave the store.
We have you place your arms at your sides, fingers extended. The hem of the jacket should be no longer than your middle finger. The sleeve should grace the top of your hand, and your shirt cuff should peek out from the jacket sleeve no more than half an inch. Your trousers should skim the heel of your shoe in back and break slightly over the tops of your shoes in front.
Whether you go for a traditional or trendy look, let us help you understand the elements of the many styles at your disposal and how to carry them off.
For example: Because the extra buttons on a double-breasted jacket draw the eye toward your midsection, that style looks best on someone who’s tall and slender. To create a more debonair silhouette, consider a more traditional Tuxedo that is timeless in its look and styling.
The Tuxedo’s of Lodi difference is ownership, specialization, volume, selection, pricing and flexibility:
1) We are the owners and no one takes more pride in our work then we do. Customers want full service and flexibility and at Tuxedo’s of Lodi we provide both through a commitment to excellence and to customer service. You are always dealing with the owners and you always have our attention.
2) Tuxedo’s of Lodi is the areas only full service Tuxedo store so we are the specialists, this is our only business it is not a side line. This means that we can take the time to measure each customer and make sure that each and every Tuxedo fits right. While there are other stores that rent Tuxedo’s as a side line, fitting MEN is our only business and as such you are the priority.
3) Tuxedo’s of Lodi is San Joaquin Valley’s exclusive and Northern California’s largest volume independent retailer of Selix. Selix is the nations oldest retailer of Tuxedo’s and that excusive relationship means we have the widest selection of unique styles of Tuxedo’s and vest color combinations available for all occasions.
4) Selection is the key. As the largest independent retailer of Tuxedo’s in the area, Tuxedo’s of Lodi carries all of the name brands and styles. Names like Claiborne, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Fubu, Ecko, Nichole Miller, Bucciani, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis and Fumagaallis. No one matches the number of styles and colors that we carry. One visit to our store and you will see the difference and why we call ourselves the specialists.
5) Don’t be fooled by out of town pricing! As the areas largest retailer of Tuxedos, no one beats or pricing. At Tuxedos of Lodi we price for value and that means we don’t add for extras such as Vests, ties and pocket squares. Our volume allows us to price our Tuxedo’s as a package and our customers tell us we are priced well below those of our in and out of town competitors with better styles, exclusive selection and better service.
6) Flexibility… because of our volume we get multiple weekly deliveries (Wednesday through Friday) so last minute changes and alterations are not the end of the world. Because we focus on your needs we don’t charge our customers extra because of last minute changes, alterations or replacements.
7) On site Tailoring. Tuxedos of Lodi and Angie Rego have been together for 18 years. Angie is arguably the areas best Tailor and alterations specialist. From Tuxedos to bridal gowns and everything in between, Angie does it all with precision and a smile. So even if you just want to get your Jeans hemmed or a top altered, Angie should be your first call.
8) Our Wedding and Quincenera Discounts: The 7th Tuxedo is always FREE. Couple this with our already low prices and we beat the competition by leaps and bounds.
9) We are PROM Headquarters: For the past 18 years Tuxedo’s of Lodi has been the areas “Prom” specialist with a specific attention to the needs of each and every student. With our vast selection of vests and ties we can match almost any gown, at a price that can’t be beat anywhere.
All of us at Tuxedo’s of Lodi want to thank Lodi for they’re past, present and future business. You have our commitment and we hope to earn yours.
Here’s to a wonderful event!